Mother Teresa Women’s University is all set to announce the results of the Tamil Nadu State Eligibility Test 2017 on 21.08.2017. A direct link to download the result will be given on this page after the announcement of results. For the latest updates on your result, keep connected with this web page.
TNSET Result 2017
- 1 TNSET Result 2017
- 1.1 Tamil Nadu State Eligibility Test Merit List 2017
- 1.2 Information Related to TNSET Result 2017
- 1.3 Tamil Nadu State Eligibility Test Cut off Marks 2017
- 1.4 Expected Tamil Nadu SET Cut off Marks 2017
- 1.5 Tamil Nadu State Eligibility Test Cut off Marks 2016
- 1.6 Share this:
- 1.7 Related
The Mother Teresa Women’s University, Tamil Nadu has commenced the examination of Tamil Nadu State Eligibility Test. The candidates who have filled the application form and has appeared for the examination are curiously waiting or the TNSET Result 2017. The result will soon be published by the authority at the official website. The TN State Eligibility Test result is most expected to arrive on 21st August 2017.
An enormous number of applicants has attended the examination at various examination centres. The Tamil Nadu state Eligibility Test was commenced successfully. Every year a large number of candidates appear for the examination of TN SET. The students who will get shortlisted according to the minimum passing marks set by the officials will get a chance of getting admission in the various programs in the state of Tamil Nadu.
The TN SET Cut off Marks varies with the category of the candidates. The reserved category candidates require fewer marks to get selected as compared to unreserved category candidates. As soon as the exam gets over the applicants become impatient about the result as on the basis of the result the candidates will get selected. The result will be available shortly and the applicants who have performed in the examination can check their result online after the official announcement at the official website of Mother Teresa Women’s University.
Tamil Nadu State Eligibility Test Merit List 2017
The merit list carries the name of the candidates according to the percentage of marks scored by them. The TN SET Merit List will be released after the result. The applicants who will get their names display at top of the merit list will be on the priority list of the officials.
Information Related to TNSET Result 2017
The applicants can go through the following information provided below about the Tamil Nadu State Eligibility Test.
- Name of the University: Mother Teresa Women’s University
- Exam name: Tamil Nadu State Eligibility Test (TN SET)
- Location: Tamil Nadu
- Official Website:ac.in
- Exam date: 23rd April 2017
- Category: TN SET Result
- Availability: 21st August 2017 (5:00 PM)
Tamil Nadu State Eligibility Test Cut off Marks 2017
The cut off marks are the minimum marks which is needed to clear the exam. The applicants will get shortlisted according to those minimum marks. Hope for the best and get ready to avail your result shortly.
Expected Tamil Nadu SET Cut off Marks 2017
The Tamil Nadu State Eligibility Test expected cut off marks are mention below. The applicants must attain these minimum qualifying marks in order to get select.
Tamil Nadu State Eligibility Test Cut off Marks 2016
Steps to Check the TN State Eligibility Test Result 2017
- Visit the official website of Mother Teresa Women’s University “http://www.motherteresawomenuniv.ac.in/”
- Visit the block of “News and Events”
- Look for the link that directs you towards the TN SET Result.
- Open that particular link and a form will get display on your screen that asks about your details.
- Fill up the form carefully and press submit button.
- Your result will get display on your screen.
- Download the TN SET Result and keep it securely with you for further requirement.
If you have any query or any problem related to TNSET Result 2017 the candidates can leave their remarks below in the comment section to collect any details or any related information. We will soon reply to all your queries. Feel free to contact us and keep in touch with our page for more information.