Telangana DEECET Notification 2017
The government of Telangana School Education Department has invited applications for Telangana DEECET Notification 2017. The School Education Department Telangana will conduct the examination after the completion of the application form procedure for the admission in Two years Diploma in Education D.Ed.
School Education Department will commence the written entrance examination in the month of May 2017 at various examination centres in the state of Telangana. The entrance examination which is going to be held soon is Diploma in Elementary Education Common Entrance Test DEECET. The interested applicants must apply for this examination and grab the chance of getting admission in the state of Telangana in government institute.
The applicants as per the eligibility criteria can go online and fill the application form from the authorised website of Education Department, Telangana before the last date of filling the application form with the application form fees.
Telangana State TS DEECE Test Apply Online
The starting date to fill the application form is 10th May 2017 and the last date to apply for Diploma in Elementary Education Common Entrance Test DEECET is 23rd May 2017. The application fee for the entrance test is Rs. 500 for all category candidates. The students who have passed the intermediate course are eligible and can fill the application form but the candidates who have passed intermediate education with the vocational course are not eligible.
So all the candidates who are willing to fill the application form must keep in mind the eligibility criteria for applying in the Telangana State-TS Diploma in Elementary Education Common Entrance Test DEECET. The applicants who belong to the state of Telangana are allowed to fill the application form.
Diploma in Elementary Education Common Entrance Test 2017
- Location: Telangana
- Organisation name: Government of Telangana School Education Department
- Exam name: Diploma in Elementary Education Common Entrance Test DEECET
- Exam type: Written Examination
- Exam date: May 2017
- Starting date to apply online: 10th May 2017
- Last date to apply online: 23rd May 2017
- Mode of Applying: Online
Eligibility Criteria of DEECET Notification 2017
- Age Limit: The age criteria for the applicants who wants to apply for DEE common Entrance Test is 17 years of age.
- Educational Qualification: The applicants must have completed their intermediate education and the students with intermediate education with the vocational course are not eligible.
- The candidates must possess 50% of the aggregate of marks in the qualifying examination and 45% for SC/ST/PH/ category candidates.
- Selection process: The applicants will be selected as per the marks scored in the entrance examination of DEECET.
- Application form fees: Rs 500 for all category candidates.
The applicant who wants to pursue admission in any subject must have studied that particular subject at the intermediate level.
How to Apply for Diploma in Elementary Education CET 2017
- Go to the official website of School Education Department, Telangana.
- Search for the link to the application form and open that link.
- Fill the form with the details asked in the form.
- Check again all the particulars you filled in the form and pay the application form fees.
- Press submit button.
- Your application form will get display on your screen. Download the form.
For more details and information about Telangana DEECET Notification 2017 stay login with our page and drop your comments below in the comment case.