SSC Steno Admit Card 2017
The candidates who have filled the application form for the number of vacancies for the post of Steno are hereby informed that the SSC Steno Admit Card 2017 is going to be issued by the authority conducting the examination in a short period of time.
The Staff Selection Commission is going to commence the examination for the post of Stenographers (Grade ‘C’ and ‘D’) shortly and to appear in the examination the applicants who have filled the application form must require the SSC Steno, Admit Card. The Staff Selection Commission every year conducts the various examinations for the various posts. The applicants who get qualify in the exam will get an opportunity of getting selected as a government employee.
The candidates are waiting desperately for the release of admit card. No need to worry about more as the hall ticket will be announced shortly before the exam date at the official website of Staff Selection Commission. The applicants who have filled the application form can go online and download the SSC Steno Hall Ticket after the official declaration by the authority.
The admit card/hall ticket/entry ticket is an important document for the examination purpose as it carries the details about the candidate who is going to perform in the examination. It is a legal and a mandatory document which must be present at the time of the examination.
Staff Selection Commission Steno Exam Call Letter 2017
The SSC will conduct the examination for the post of Steno on 4th September 2017 and on 7th September 2017. The examination will be computer based. The aspirants must attain the adequate marks so that they can avail the post available. The performance of the applicants should be high enough so that you can compete with your competitors and score well. The percentage of marks will be taken into consideration. Higher the marks, higher will be the chance of getting selected.
We wish all the luck and success to all the applicants who have filled the application form and are going to attend the examination in the month of September for the post of Stenographer. Prepare yourself sufficiently and hit the goal.
Information about SSC Steno Admit Card 2017
The applicants must have a look at the short information provided below about Staff Selection Commission Stenographer call Letter.
- Name of the Commission: Staff Selection Commission
- Name of the post: Stenographers (Grade ‘C’ and ‘D’)
- Total number of post: Several
- Starting date of online application form: 17th June 2017
- Last date of application form submission: 15th July 2017
- Date of Examination: 4th September 2017 and 7th September 2017
- Exam type: Computer Based Examination
- Category: Stenographer Admit Card
- Status: Available soon
- Official Link:nic.in
How to Download the SSC Stenographer Hall ticket 2017
The candidates who have filled the application form must go through the following stated steps in order to download the Stenographer (Grade ‘C’ and ‘D’) from the official website of Staff Selection Commission.
- Go to the official website of “Staff Selection Commission”
- Go to the block of “Admit Card”
- Click on that link and a form will get display on your screen.
- Fill up the form with the necessary information mention in the form.
- Re-check all the details carefully and press submit
- Your admit card/call letter will get display on your screen.
- Download the admit card.
- Keep it safe with you for future utilisation.
The candidates who have filled the application form for the Steno post can leave their comments below in the comment box provided if they have any problem related to SSC Steno Admit Card 2017 or wants to collect more related information. Stay tuned to our page.