SSB Recruitment 2017
The job chasers who are looking for the well-reputed government job must fill the application form of the SSB Recruitment 2017. Sashastra Seema Bal has come up offering a number of vacant jobs for the post of GD constable.
The eligible candidates must fill the application form and grab the opportunity of employment in the government sector. The Sashastra Seema Bal SSB is recruiting the applicants and the job seekers will be selected as per the written examination which will be conducted by the officials of the Sashastra Seema Bal.
It is a very bright chance for the fascinated applicants to grab this opportunity of getting a job in the government sector for the post of GD Constable. The total number of vacant posts as offered by the SSC are 355 in number which is a large number. The eligible candidates must have a look at the eligibility criteria for applying for the post of GD Constable in Sashastra Seema Bal.
The attracted applicants can fill the application form. The mode of applying for the GD Constable post is offline. So the applicants must attach all the documents and send it to Sashastra Seema Bal before the last date of applying i.e. on 6th June 2017.
Details of Vacancies:
- Cross- Country
- Water Sports
- Weight- lifting
- Shooting (Sports)
- Equestrian and Cycling
Apply for GD Constable Recruitment 2017
The fascinated job pursuers can download the application form from the official website and take a printout and fill the form with the details mention with the application form submission fees. There is relaxation for the reserved category i.e. SC/ST/Ex-Serviceman in application form fees. General and OBC candidates have to pay Rs. 100 as application form fees.
Job seekers must hurry up in filling the application form procedure. The candidates who will apply for the post of GD Constable have to go through the written test, sports trails and then interview. The job chasers who will qualify all of the selection procedure will be given the job.
Eligibility Criteria for 355 GD Constable 2017
The eligibility criteria for the 355 GD Constable vacant posts in Sashastra Seema Bal is mentioned below.
- Age limit: The interested job seekers with the minimum age of 18 years and maximum age of 23 years are eligible for this post to fill the application form and the age relaxation is provided to the reserved category candidates i.e. 5 years relaxation to the SC/ST and 3 years relaxation for the OBC candidates.
- Selection Process: The applicants who will fill the application form for the post of GD Constable have to attend Physical Standard Test , documentation & written examination.
- Educational Qualification:You must have the Matriculation with a recognized board and Players who have entered in any International Sports events as a member of the Indian Squad for last 01 (One) year and players who have won medal(s) in any National Games/ Championships recognized by Indian Olympic Association, Sports Federation of (concerned sport) for last 01 (One) year.
- Salary: 21,700 will be provided for the GD Constable Post applicants per month.
- Pay Scale: 5200 to 21200.
- Application Fees: The application form submission fees is Rs 100 for the General and OBC applicants. There is no application form submission fees for the SC/ST/Ex-Serviceman applicants.
How to Apply for SSB Recruitment 2017
We are providing the official notification link. In which you can get all the information step by step. Also you can download the application from that link.
The application form submission procedure is offline so candidates have to visit the official website of SSB, download the application form and take a printout and fill the form with the information asked and post it to the address of SSB.
Assistant Director (Sports) Force Headquarter
Sashastra Seema Bal (SSB)
East Block-V, R.K. Puram
New Delhi – 110066
Last Date to Apply: 3oth July 2017
Leave your comments below for more information related to SSB Recruitment 2017.