SBI PO Answer Key 2017
All being well, hope you have partaken the SBI PO Prelims Exam. Next, you might be on the lookout for your SBI PO Answer Key 2017, are you? Certainly, this may be the case because this is what makes you seek answer sheet for Set A, Set B, Set D, and Set C. It is clear that exam was conducted in the month of April, on 29 and 30, and in May on 6 and 7. If the marks obtained by you in the exam are in accordance with the required cutoff marks, you will definitely get a chance to proceed to the next round.
There are lots of services provided by the State Bank of India (SBI) which is a public sector bank or an international bank. The Headquarter of the bank is situated in Mumbai, Maharashtra. As per an official report, there are total 207,739 people (employees) working in the bank. Numerous of operations are operated by this bank. If postulants seek detailed information about this bank, they can visit the official website at www.bank.sbi.
The SBI Probationary Officer Prelims Exam Solutions that we will be providing you on this page are about Tier-I Exam. Whoever clears the Tier-1 exam will be shortlisted for the next round which is Mains.
Short Details about SBI PO Answer Key 2017
- Bank Name: State Bank of India (SBI)
- Post Name: Probationary Officer (PO)
- Exam Date: 29th, 30th April and 6th, 7th May 2017
- Answer Sheet: Successfully Issued
- Official Website: sbi.co.in
Clearing this PO Prelims Test is easy compared to the Mains exam of the same post. This is the reason why in this test, more people get selected for the post.
SBI Probationary Officer Preliminary Exam Solutions 2017
Thousands of attentive postulants have taken part in the Preliminary Test, though the Result of Pre Exam is expected to be out in the month of May, however, you can check the SBI PO Prelims Exam Answer Sheet to have the idea of the marks that are correct. If you think that there is some error in the ‘Answer Key’, you are advised to communicate with the department in this matter to take some steps.
More from our blog:
Things you will need to check Answer Sheet: You must have all those information which is required to get the ‘Paper Solutions’ for the test you have just partaken in.
- Make sure you have all information that authority will require you to enter.
- This information may contain your ‘Registration Number’, ‘Password’, etc.
- Make sure you verify the question/answers as per your Sets like Set D, Set C, Set B or Set A.
SBI PO Prelims Answer Sheet 2017
Have you thought about the method of selection in order to be ultimately be chosen for the post of PO? Yes, this must really consider this as one by one, you have to become a partaker of these rounds. The exam which, in a successful manner, has been held is Preliminary (Phase-I). Next, if you be the one to qualifying this Pre-Test by scoring the minimum marks, you will get a chance to proceed to the next round, which is Mains Exam (Phase-II).
If you clear both Phase-1 and Phase-2, you will be eligible for the Phase-3 which includes Group Discussion (GD) and Interview.
How to check SBI PO Answer Key 2017
The main reason why we are giving the steps below are for making you at ease while looking for the Answer Sheet Set Wise. Therefore, consider them all:
- At first, what you have to do is look up the main website of the bank which can be accessed by typing as “www.sbi.co.in”.
- There, you will see a link to the ‘Career’ segment.
- Hit that link off and proceed to the post advertisement.
- Or you will have to check out the links given for the ‘Exam Solutions’.
- Get that link and start checking your performance.
Hope you have now had the idea of making sure you’re eligibility for the next round through SBI PO Answer Key 2017, however, you feel that something is not right, you can speak to our experts available every time.