OSSSC Junior Clerk Recruitment 2017
Odisha Sub-Ordinate Staff Selection Commission has released the notification of OSSSC Junior Clerk Recruitment 2017 for all those contenders who are still unemployed and are job seekers and for all those candidates who were looking for these type of jobs. Now all those candidates can go on its official web portal and apply for this job through online mode before the last date to apply.
There are huge number of candidates who wants to apply for this Odisha Govt Junior Clerk Recruitment as Odisha Sub-Ordinate Staff Selection Commission released the 765 vacancies for the post of the Junior Clerk now all those who are eligible according to the eligibility criteria and are interested in this post can apply for this post through the online process which we have mentioned below.
There are 2 rounds which candidates have to clear to grab this chance that is written exam and interview those candidates who will clear this examination will go in the next round of the recruitment and those candidates who will clear all the rounds will get this job very easily. For more other information candidates can connect with our web page we will update you with the latest information.
Download OSSSC 765 Junior Clerk Recruitment 2017
Name of Organization: Odisha Sub-Ordinate Staff Selection Commission
Name of Examination: OSSSC 765 Junior Clerk Recruitment Exam 2017
Information About: Odisha Sub-Ordinate Staff Selection Commission Recruitment 2017
Date of Exam: uploaded soon
Name of Post: Junior Clerk
Number of Post: 765 vacancies
Location of Job: Odisha
Eligibility criteria of the 765 Odisha Govt Jobs 2017
Educational qualification needed for Junior Clerk is needed is that they should have done 12th from the recognized board or they should have basic computer skills.
Minimum age limit needed for this post will be 18 years and maximum age limit needed for this post will be 32 years.
AGE RELAXATION: Tthere will be 5 years relaxation for the candidates who belong to the SC, ST, SEBC and women category and there will be 10 years relaxation for the candidates who belongs to persons with disability category and by those whose total period of rendering in the defend service in case of Ex- Serviceman.
The application fee for those candidates who belong to other than SC, ST and PWD category for this recruitment will be RS. 100/- . Candidates have to pay this fee through online mode or if candidates want to pay the fee through conventional mode then they can send the fee to the given address government treasury under the head of the account that is :
Fee-0047-Fees collected for Conducting Examination by OSSSC-02213
Pay band and Pay Scale for Junior Clerk will be 5200-20200/- with the grade pay of 1900 and if we will talk about the consolidated monthly remuneration that will be 5200 with the grade pay of 1900 and total income will be 7100/-
The selection process of the Junior Clerk will depend upon the written test as well as the physical test.
Starting date to apply: 1st August 2017
Last date to apply: 31st August 2017
Last date to pay the application fee: 8th September 2017
Date of exam: Available Soon
Procedure to apply for OSSSC Junior Clerk Recruitment 2017
- Firstly applicants have to go on the certified website of the Odisha Sub-Ordinate Staff Selection Commission.
- Then you have to click on the option of “register”.
- After that click on the “New User” link. It will show you the instruction page on your screen read out all the instruction then scroll down and hit on the option of “proceed to registration”.
- When you will hit on the “proceed to registration” option a popup will appear on your screen click “OK” to continue on that link.
- Now registration page will be open on your screen.
- Fill the information to get register yourself which will be asked by them.
- Uploaded your scanned signature as well as the documents which will be asked by them.
- Now click on the preview button.
- Preview button will open an alert to preview your registration details.
- Tap on “ok” option to proceed.
- Tap on the submit option now.
- Hit on the ok icon after that
- Now activate your account to proceed further.
- Then open your account.
- Fill all the details which will be asked by them.
- Upload your signature and documents which will be asked by them.
- Tap on the submit option.
- Download its receipt from there.
- Take a hard copy of that receipt as a proof.
If you are still getting the problem in applying for the OSSSC Junior Clerk Recruitment 2017 then candidates can comment below in the comment box our team diffidently support you and help you out.