The Odisha Public Service Commission has recently issued the admit cards of the OPSC Civil Judge Exam 2017 on its official website. This examination will be conducted on 4th to 7th September. Admit cards can be downloaded from the direct link which is given in the final section of this page.
Odisha Judicial Service Admit Card 2017
Are the applicants who have filled the application form searching for the Odisha Judicial Service Admit Card 2017? A good news has arrived for the applicants who have filled the application form for the post of Civil Judge in the state of Odisha.
The Odisha Public Service Commission is going to commence the examination for the post of Civil Judge in short period of time and to attend the examination the candidates must require the Odisha Judicial Service, Admit Card. The commission of the Odisha state will conduct the examination into two parts. The first will be the mains examination and further, it will go for the mains examination. Here we are speaking about the Civil Judge Mains Hall Ticket. The Odisha Public Service Commission will commence the main examination in the month of September 2017 i.e. on 4th to 7th September and to be present in the examination the applicants who have filled the application form for the post of Civil Judge need the mains admit card which will soon be issued by the officials conducting examination before the mains exam date at the official portal.
The job chasers after the official declaration can download their hall ticket for the mains written examination. The total number of post for which the candidates have applied for the post of Civil Judge in Odisha PSC is 110. A huge number of applications has been received by the OPSC.
The applicants who have cleared the prelims examination will get a chance of attending the mains examination. The Mains written examination will be conducted by the OPSC after the prelims examination in the month of August/September 2017. To obtain this bright chance it is essential for the job seekers to score well because the marks of the candidates will be taken into consideration. The candidates must attain the minimum passing marks in order to get shortlisted and to perform in the mains examination.
Details about Odisha Judicial Service Admit Card 2017
The candidates are directed to the short details about the Civil Judge mains admit card in the Odisha Public Service Commission.
- Name of the Commission: Odisha Public Service Commission
- Location: Odisha
- Name of the post: Civil Judge
- Total number of posts: 110
- Starting date to apply: 6th May 2017
- Last Date to apply: 5th June 2017
- Prelims Written Examination: 2nd July 2017
- Mains Written Examination: 4th to 7th September 2017
- Article: Admit Card/Hall Ticket
- Availability of Hall ticket/call letter: Available Now
- Official Website:opsc.gov.in
Download the OPSC Civil Judge Mains Hall Ticket 2017
The candidates must track the simple and appropriate steps mention below as how you can check the hall ticket/entry ticket/call letter for the post of Civil Judge in Odisha PSC.
- Go to the official portal of “Odisha Public Service Commission”
- Search for the link of mains civil judge hall ticket in the What’s New block.
- Click on that link and a form will get display on your screen.
- Fill up the form with the information asked in the form carefully.
- Check again all the details you filled in the form and press submit button.
- Your admit card/hall ticket will get display on your screen.
- Download the hall ticket.
- Take it along with you while heading towards the examination point on the day of Mains examination.
If the applicants who are going to appear for the Civil Judge exam and wants to collect more information and details related to Odisha Judicial Service Admit Card 2017 then feel free to contact us and we will provide you with the answers to all your related queries. Leave your comments underneath in the comment section given below.