NIMCET Result 2017
As we all know that candidates have given the exam of the MCA Common Entrance Test which was conducted by the National institute of technology so now those candidates who have given this exam are waiting for the NIMCET Result 2017 which will be uploaded soon on its official web portal.
There are 867 seats free for those candidates who want to take admission in MCA college in different cities which are located in Bhopal, Allahabad, Durgapur, Surathkal, Jamshedpur, Agartala, Raipur, Kurukshetra Warangal, Calicut, and Thirucchirappalli etc. Those candidates who will clear this examination can take admission according to their choice.
So candidates get ready to see your result it’s going to be issued soon on its official web portal. This exam was conducted on 28th May 2017 now there are full chances to releasing the result is 6th June 2017. For more information candidates can visit its official website or keep connected with our website we will update you with the latest information.
Details Related To The NIMCET Result 2017
Organization name: National institute of technology
Examination name: National institute of technology MCA CET exam 2017
Information about: National institute of technology MCA CET result 2017
Date of exam: 28th may 2017
Number of seats: 867seats
Date of result: 6th June
Official website: http://nimcet2017.nitdgp.ac.in
NIT MCA Common Entrance Test Cut Off Marks
As we all know that National institute of technology has conducted the common entrance test of MCA that is masters of computer application. Lots of candidates have given the exam of NIT MCA Common Entrance now those candidates are waiting for the cut-off list this exam. Cut off the list is released according to the performance of the candidate’s. Cut off list includes the minimum number of marks needed for the exam result. Those candidates whose result will come according to the cut off list they will be eligible to take admission in the colleges of MCA which comes under the NIT in different cities. Cut off list come according to different categories.
Important points related to the Result of Common Entrance Test of MCA
- Candidates have to get maximum weightage marks of 1000.
- Candidate should have done Based on the total weighted marks, rank obtained by the candidate is calculated.
- Candidates have to score in Logical Reasoning, Mathematics, English multiplied by a factor of 3, 1, 2, and 1 respectively.
PROCESS TO DOWNLOAD THE RESULT OF NIT MCA CET 2017
- Firstly you have to open the official web portal of the National institute of technology that is http://nimcet2017.nitdgp.ac.in on any web browser.
- Click on the option you want to search about.
- Fill all the information very carefully to open this result.
- Tap on the submit option.
- Now, wait for few seconds till the result will be shown on your screen.
- Download that results from that web page.
- Take print out of it if you want.
Candidates can share their views in comment box which is given below or they can visit its official website if they will suffer from any problem related to the NIMCET Result 2017 or there will be any problem in downloading the result.