The Directorate of Advertising and Visual Publicity is soon going to announce the Mumbai Naval Dockyard Admit Card 2017. Recently the Mumbai Naval Dockyard invited application form for the post of tradesman. Authority received a huge amount application form from the eligible candidates. The candidates who have filled the application form for the Tradesman vacant post now they will be invited for the written examination.
To appear in the written examination candidates must need the Mumbai Tradesman Mate Admit card 2017. Without the hall ticket, the authority will not allow sitting in the written examination and this will be applicable for every candidate. The total posts for Tradesman Mate are 384. The written examination will be multiple choice Objective Type. Total no. of questions will be 100 each question will carry one mark.
The written examination will be provided in the English language as well as the Hindi language. For more information candidates can check the official website by clicking on the direct link given below. Naval Dockyard Mumbai Admit Card 2017 will be available soon as per the sources. Aspirants will be easily downloading their admit card directly with the help of link stated below. Applicants just require following the easy steps mentioned at the end of the post provided by our team.
Here we have an essential update regarding Mumbai Naval Dockyard Tradesman Hall Ticket 2017 is about to arrive for the applicants who have successfully submitted the application form. Now they just have to work hard for the written examination. If you really want your selection in the written test then you just have to be prepared for the written examination. You will be happy to know that we are providing here some links and information by which you can check all the tips and tricks for the written examination.
Exam date for the written test will be updated soon as per the authority norms. Candidates are advised to keep checking our website. Once we get the update will tell you as soon as possible. Directorate of Advertising and Visual Publicity is responsible for the written examination. This is the examination authority. An enormous quantity of applicants is going to appear for the examination, all the best to all the candidate for the exam.
- Name of the Department: Naval Dockyard Mumbai
- Official Website: www.bhartiseva.com
- Name of the Posts: Tradesman Mate
- Total number of Posts: 384
- Status of Admit Card/Hall Ticket: Updated soon
- Exam Date: Announced soon
- Job Location: Mumbai
- Visit the official website of Directorate of Advertising and Visual Publicity i.e. www.davp.nic.in
- Find the link for the admit card in what’s new section.
- A form will appear on your device screen.
- Now you have to fill required details.
- Before pressing the submit button Re-check all details.
- Then press submit
- After few seconds admit card will be displayed.
- Download your hall ticket and take a print out of it for appearing in the written examination.
- All the best for the written examination.
Few Instructions for the Written Examination
- Carry you admit card along with your original photo identity while going for the written examination.
- Try to reach before the entry time on the exam centre.
- Don’t carry any type of electronic instrument or any type of cheating material.
- Candidates are advised to do their best in the exam for that you have to be focused in the exam.
- All applicants are suggested to complete their exam before the time duration of the exam.
- Do not send any other person instead for you for the written exam. it is a punishable offence if any of the candidates will found guilty then he will be arrested by the Police.
- Do not try to cheat or talk in the exam if you got some problem while attempting the exam then tell the examiner present in the examination hall.
If the information is not sufficient for you regarding Mumbai Naval Dockyard Admit Card 2017 then contact us by leaving your feedback in the comment segment. Stay tuned with us for more updates.