MPSC Tax Assistant Recruitment 2017
Maharashtra Public Service Commission has released a notification of MPSC Tax Assistant Recruitment 2017 to hire the eligible candidates for the various number of vacant posts available. The MPSC has come up with a notification for 296 number of post for the post of Tax Assistant.
It is a wonderful chance of getting a job in the government sector in the state of Maharashtra so the job seekers who are in need of a job in the state must hurry and apply online for the numerous unfilled posts for the post offered by the MPSC. The interested candidates as per the eligibility criteria can apply for the post of Tax Assistant before the due date. The application form submission procedure has been started from 17th May 2017 and the last date to apply for the various number of vacant posts is 6th June 2017.
The Maharashtra Public Service Commission on the basis of the written examination will recruit the job chasers. The candidates who will fill the application form before the last date shall get an opportunity to perform in the examination. The candidates who will qualify the examination as per the marks criteria set by the officials will get a chance to appear in the interview. The selected applicants will be offered with a good pay scale as per the rules and regulations.
The applicants who are interested can fill the application form from the official website of Maharashtra Public Service Commission before 6th June 2017. For more details, the candidates can visit the official notification.
Maharashtra PSC Eligibility Criteria for 296 posts 2017
Maharashtra Public Service Commission has set some bars for the recruitment for the post of Tax Assistant and here are the eligibility criteria stated below to apply for the 296 unoccupied posts.
- Age limit: The applicants who wish to apply for the various number of vacant posts should be of minimum 18 years of age and maximum 33 years of age. For more details related to the age criteria and age relaxation for the reserved category candidates, the applicants must visit the official notification at the official website of MPSC.
- Educational Qualification: The candidates who desire to apply for the number of various posts of 296 must possess the graduation degree from any recognised university or institution.
- Application form fees: For the application form fees the desirable applicants for more details must refer the official notification
- Pay Scale: The salary offered by the MPSC for the post of the Tax Assistant is Rs. 5,200 to Rs. 20,200 with a grade pay of Rs. 2,400
- Selection Process: The applicants will be selected on the basis of the written examination which will be conducted by the MPSC and the shortlisted candidates will then appear for the interview
MPSC Tax Assistant Recruitment 2017
Have a quick glance at the Maharashtra Public Service Commission Recruitment notification for the 296 available posts n Maharashtra state.
- Location: Maharashtra, India
- Organisation name: Maharashtra Public Service Commission MPSC
- Post name: Tax Assistant
- Total number of posts: 296
- Selection process: Written Examination, Interview
- Exam date: Updated shortly
- Article: MPSC Recruitment
- Mode of applying: Online
- Starting date to apply online: 17th May 2017
- Last date to apply online: 6th June 2017
Steps to Apply for the MPSC Recruitment Notification 2017
Through these simple steps, the fascinated applicants can apply for the various 296 vacant posts for the post of Tax Assistant.
- Internet connection is mandatory.
- Open any suitable web browser.
- Go to the official website of Maharashtra Public Service Commission.
- Search for the link to the application form for the post of Tax Assistant.
- Open that particular link.
- A form will get display on your screen.
- Enter the details in the form carefully and after filing up the form press submit
- Pay the application form submission fees.
- You will get your registration number.
- Download the application form.
To collect more information or details about MPSC Tax Assistant Recruitment 2017 leave your comments below in the comment box provided below.