MPPKVVCL Recruitment 2017
Here is a good news for all the unemployed applicants who were searching for the government jobs that Madhya Pradesh Paschim Kshetra Vidyut Vitaran Company Limited released the MPPKVVCL Recruitment 2017 notification for them for the post of Line Attendant. So now they can apply for this post through online mode for this post if they are interested. For this, they have to visit the official website of the MPPKVVCL.
There are so many aspirants who were looking for the government jobs now they can apply for this post if they are qualified for this post according to the suitability criteria which includes the educational qualification, application fee, age limit and selection process which is mentioned below. What candidates have to do is that they have to visit its official website to apply for this post which process we have mentioned below which helps you to apply for this post very easily. There are 307 vacancies are released by the authority of the Madhya Pradesh Paschim Kshetra Vidyut Vitaran Company Limited. Now infested candidates can apply easily through online mode. For more other information aspirants can visit its official website.
Check out this tips: How To Prepare For Government Job Exams
Download MPPKVVCL Recruitment 2017
Name of Organisation: Madhya Pradesh Paschim Kshetra Vidyut Vitaran Company Limited
Name of Exam: MPPKVVCL Line Attendant Vacancy Recruitment Exam 2017
Information About: MPPKVVCL Line Attendant Vacancy Recruitment 2017
Date of Exam: available soon
Starting Date Of Application Form: 30th June 2017
Last Date To Apply: 25th July 2017
Name Of Post: Line Attendant
Number of Vacancies: 307 vacancies
Official Website: www.mpwz.co.in
Eligibility Criteria Of Mppkvvcl Line Attendant Recruitment 2017
Educational qualification for the Line Attendant post-2017
Those aspirants who have done their 10th, ITI or any equivalent qualification from any recognised Institute will be suitable for MPPKVVCL Line Attendant Vacancy Recruitment 2017
Selection process of Line Attendant 2017:
The selection process of the Line Attendant Vacancy is depended upon the 2 different rounds that is merit list and physical efficiency test. Those aspirants who will fill its form authority will select their name according to the given information which they will mention in the application form. If they will be qualified according to the authority will get their name in the merit list which will be out by the authority of the MPPKVVCL. Those aspirants whose name will come in the merit list will go in the next round of the recruitment that is physical efficiency test those contenders who will clear both the rounds will get this job.
Pay Scale For The Post Of Line Attendant 2017:
Those applicants who will clear this recruitment exam and selected for this job vacancy will get the pay scale of 14000/-
Age Limit Scale For The Post Of Line Attendant 2017:
- Minimum age limit for the post of the Line Attendant will be 18 years and the maximum age limit for this post will be 40 years till the date 1st January 2017
- The SC, ST, OBC, EX-serviceman and women candidates of MP state will get the relaxation in the upper age limit of 5 years.
The application fee for all the categories are different as same as for this Line Attendant recruitment process also application fee is different which is given below:
- The application fee for the General and OBC category will be RS. 1000/-
- The application fee for the SC and ST category will be RS. 800/-
How to Apply for MPPKVVCL Line Attendant Recruitment 2017
- Go on the official website of the Madhya Pradesh Paschim Kshetra Vidyut Vitaran Company Limited which is given below.
- Now tap on the option of the career.
- After that click on the option of the current openings which will be shown on the left side of that page.
- Now tick on the appropriate option you were searching about.
- Fill the information very carefully which will be asked by them.
- Pay the fee through online mode only.
- Attach all the documents which will be asked by them.
- Now click on the submit option.
- Download its receipts from there.
- Get a hard copy of it if you want.
Applicants can comment below in the remarks box which is given below if there will be any issue linked to the MPPKVVCL Recruitment 2017