MNIT Jaipur Recruitment 2017
Hello, examinees here is a good news for all those campaigners who were looking for the government jobs now they don’t have to search more for the jobs if they are interested in the posts which are released by the Malaviya National Institute of Technology, Jaipur. More details campaigners can check from the data which we have given below which is very significant to check for all the applicants who are interested in this job. So now all those aspirants who are concerned in MNIT Jaipur Recruitment 2017 they can check the eligibility criteria if they will be qualified according to it then they can apply for it for this also they have to follow the steps which we have given below which will help the nominees to apply for the MNIT Recruitment 2017 for the posts of Teaching Faculty.
MNIT Jaipur has released the 282 vacancies for the posts of the Professor, Assistant Professor and Associate Professor for all those candidates who were unwaged and seeking for this kind of job which is very beneficial and comfortable jobs for all the campaigners as well it is the very reputed job. And nowadays everyone wants this kind of job which should be comfortable as well as reputed and safe. There are lakhs of examinees who apply for this type of job every year. But only a few prospects reached that place because it is not easy for everyone to get this job very easily. It depends upon the candidate’s ability and their performance how they perform in the exam. They have to give their best if they really want to snatch this chance. They have to clear the interview as well as they have to give the presentation properly if they will clear this round will get this job.
Organization Name: Malaviya National Institute of Technology, Jaipur
Name of Posts: Professor, Assistant Professor, Associate Professor
Starting Date to Apply: 1st September 2017
Last Date to Apply: 29th September 2017
Official Website: www.mnit.ac.in
Eligibility Criteria of Teaching Faculty Jobs 2017
When anyone going to apply for any job then you have to follow the eligibility criteria if they will be eligible according to it they can apply for that post so now read this eligibility criterion very carefully which we have given below:
Educational Qualification: Qualification needed for the Teaching Faculty is given in the official notification whose link we have given below.
Age limit for Teaching Faculty: Age limit needed for the different posts of the teaching faculty will be 60 years maximum. After that candidate cannot apply for this job.
The selection process for Teaching Job: selection of the candidates for these different posts will be done on the basis of the different rounds that is Academic Merit List, Presentation/Interview. Candidates have to clear all the rounds then only shortlisted candidates will be called for the counseling.
Application Fee: application fee is divided into 3 categories according to the different categories which we have given below:
- The application fee for the General and OBC category will be 1000 and there is no fee for SC, ST, PWD, Ex-Servicemen if they have GP 5400 and above.
- The application fee for the General and OBC category will be 600 and there is 160 for SC, ST, PWD, Ex-Servicemen if they have GP 4200.
- Application pay for the General and OBC category will be 250 and there is 75 for SC, ST, PWD, Ex-Servicemen if they have GP 2000.
Pay scale for all the posts is different. It will be according to the post which you will get. Those candidates who will select for the post they will apply then they will get pay scale according to that only. We have given below the pay scale of different posts:
- Those Candidates who will get Professor HAG scale they will get the pay scale between 67000- 79000.
- Those candidates who will get the job of Professor they will get the pay scale between PB-4, Rs.37,400-67,000 with AGP Rs. 10,500.
- Candidates who will get a post of the Associate Professor they will get a salary between the PB-3, Rs.37,400-67,000 with AGP Rs. 9500.
- Aspirants who will get post of the Assistant Professor
Apply for the MNIT Jaipur Teaching Faculty Recruitment 2017
- Firstly candidates have to go on the official website of the Malaviya National Institute of Technology, Jaipur.
- After that, you have to hit on the option you were searching about which you will get under the heading of latest news.
- After that fill the information which will be asked by them.
- Tap on the submit option.
- Pay application fee through the online mode only.
- Download its receipts from there.
- Take a hard copy of that receipt.
If you will get any problem in applying for the MNIT Jaipur Recruitment 2017 then candidates can comment below in the comment box our team definitely help you out from your problem.