JSSC Revenue Employee Admit Card 2017 – Jharkhand ISCCE Exam Date
Applicants now download your JSSC Revenue Employee Admit Card 2017 as the authority now releases the admit card. The Jharkhand ISCCE Exam Date previously announced by the authority. Good luck for the exam and if you have any query while downloading your admit card then let us know via the comments.
JSSC Revenue Employee Admit Card 2017
The Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission in short period of time is going to commence the examination and for which the candidates are desperately looking for the JSSC Revenue Employee Admit Card 2017. The admit card is the mandatory document which will be needed by the candidates at the time of the examination as without it not a single personality shall be permitted to enter the examination hall.
The Jharkhand SSC has come up with a notice for the numerous unoccupied posts for the posts of Amin, Revenue Employee, Junior Regional Investigator, and Calculator under the Department of Animal Husbandry Statistics. As per the officials, a lot of applicants has applied for the particular posts as per the admissibility set by the officials of the JSSC.
The candidates who have filled the application form before the last date of application form submission procedure are lucky enough as they grabbed the opportunity of getting an employment in the state of Jharkhand in the government sector. The total number of post for which the notice was released is 866 in number which is an outsized number of vacancies for the job chasers.
Latest Information: The Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission has announced the date of Amin & Revenue Employee Exam 2017. The examination is going to be organized on 8th October 2017. Admit cards for this test will be issued from 25th September. To get the latest updates on this examination, keep visiting this web page.
Jharkhand ISCCE Revenue Employee Exam Date 2017
The JSS Commission is going commence the Jharkhand ISCCE Exam for the post of Revenue Employee, Amin shortly in the month of August/September 2017 and the JSSC Admit Card will be made available by the official conducting examination before the 15 days of the commencement of the examination.
A very little time has left in the exam the candidates must start preparing themselves sufficiently so as to avail this chance and move-in in the government sector.
Few Instructions related to Exam for the Candidates
- Reach on time at the examination point.
- Do not carry any restricted object inside the examination centre.
- None of the applicants shall be provided with extra time so try to complete your time within given time limit.
Details Related to JSSC Revenue Employee Admit Card 2017
The candidates who have filled the application form for the variously available vacancies of Amin and Revenue Employee can have a gaze at the short details about the admit card.
- Name of the Commission: Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission
- Total number of posts: 866
- Name of the post: Amin, Revenue Employee, Junior Regional Investigator, Calculator under the Department of Animal Husbandry Statistics
- Location: Jharkhand
- Starting date of application form submission procedure: 22nd June 2017
- Last date of application form submission: 26th July 2017
- Exam date: 8th October 2017
- Article: Admit Card
- Availability: 25th September
Steps to Download the Jharkhand SSC Hall Ticket 2017
The applicants who have filled the application form duly can download their JSSC call letter for the various posts available by following these simple and easy steps stated below.
- Go to the official website of “Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission”.
- Look for the link to “Admit Card”.
- Open that particular link and a form will get display on your screen.
- Fill up the form with the details asked in the form carefully.
- Check again all the information you filled and press submit button.
- Your hall ticket will get display on your screen.
- Download it for the examination purpose.
For more information and details, the applicant’s wants to collect about the JSSC Revenue Employee Admit Card 2017 then leave your remarks in the comment section provided below and we will answer all your queries within a short period. Keep in touch with our page for more information.
All the best to all the candidates’ who have filled the application form and are going to appear for the examination. We wish you all the luck and success.