JKPSC Recruitment 2017-18
Hello, candidates here is good news for all those candidates who were searching for the J&K Lecturer jobs which are very reputed jobs for all the candidates so now here is the latest notification released by the Jammu & Kashmir Public Service Commission that is of JKPSC Recruitment 2017-18. For all those applicants who are still unemployed and were searching for the lecturer job. Now all those candidates can go on its official website to apply for this JKPSC Recruitment 2017-18.
There are a huge number of aspirants who are still unemployed and are still searching for the government jobs now they can visit the official website of the Jammu & Kashmir Public Service Commission to apply for the JKPSC 54 Lecturer Recruitment 2017-18. As there are 54 vacancies of Lecturer released by the authority of the JKPSC.
This vacancy is for different disciplines that are Anesthesiology, Anatomy, Blood Bank, Cd&Tb, Dermatology, Ent, Obsts & Gyne, Medicine, Ophthalmology, Pathology, Pharmacology, Physiology, Psychiatry, Radio Diagnosis & Imaging, Radiotherapy, Surgery, S&Pm, Neuro Surgery, Paediatric Surgery, Cardiology, Urology, Nephrology. And its eligibility criteria is different now all those contenders who want to apply for this job in which discipline they are interested they can fill the form if they are eligible for that job. So hurry up guys fill its form before the last date to apply. For more other data applicants can visit its authorised website.
ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA OF THE &K 54 LECTURER JOBS 2017
Educational qualification for JKPSC Recruitment 2017
As we all know that lecturer job is for 46 disciplines so education qualification for all the disciplines are different. Which you can check on the official notification which we have given below. Now you can check its official notification to know the eligibility of the candidates. if they will be eligible according to that qualification then they can apply for this post of lecturer.
Selection Process: There is always the selection process for the recruitment of any post either it will be government jobs or private jobs so in this notification also there will be one round in this selection process that is interview round. Those candidates who will clear this round will get this job.
Starting date to apply: 12th July 2017
Last date to apply: 12th august 2017
Last date for application fee payment: 12th august 2017
Pay Scale: those candidates who will get selected for this post will get salary between RS. 9300-38900/- with the grade pay of 5400/-
As we all know that application fee for all the categories is different which is given below:
The application fee for the general category will be RS. 805/-
Application fee for the reserved category will be RS.405/-
- Minimum age limit needed for this post will be 18 years and maximum age limit needed for this post will be 40 years.
- Age limits for the physically challenged candidates will be 42 years.
- Those candidates whose belongs to SC, SC, ALC, SLC their age limit will be 43 years.
- Age limit needed for Ex- serviceman will be 48 years.
Download JKPSC Recruitment 2017-18
- Name of organisation: Jammu & Kashmir Public Service Commission
- Name of examination: JKPSC Recruitment Examination 2017
- Information about: JKPSC 54 Lecturer Recruitment 2017-18
- Name of post: Lecture
- Number of posts: 54 vacancies
- Date of exam: available shortly
- Last date to apply: 12th august 2017
- Starting date to apply: 12th July 2017
- Official website:nic.in
- Location of exam: Jammu & Kashmir
Steps to Apply For the J&K 54 Lecturer Jobs 2017
- Firstly candidates have to open the official website of the Jammu & Kashmir Public Service Commission.
- After that check the link under the heading of “what’s new” section which will be available on the homepage of the official site.
- Now click on the option you were searching about.
- Now fill the information which will be asked by them to fill your application form.
- Pay the fee through online mode only.
- Tap on the submit option.
- Download its receipt from there.
- Take a hard copy of it for proof.
If candidates will get problem in applying for the JKPSC Recruitment 2017-18 then you can comment below in the comment box which is given below.