Latest Updates: Indian Ordnance Factory Board has revised address for venue code 176 and 424 of Kolkata. If these venues are allotted to you then you need to download the new admit card from the official website.
Indian Ordnance Factory is going to conduct the Phase I of IOF Group C Exam 2017 on 10th September 2017. Admit cards for this exam can be downloaded from the final section of this web page. Moreover, the complete exam schedule can also be downloaded from here. To get in touch with the dates of other phase exams, stay checking this page.
IOF Group C Admit Card 2017
Here is the latest update for the contenders who have positively applied for the Ordnance Factory Board Semi Skilled Exam 2017. IOF i.e Indian Ordnance Factory is the oldest and largest setup which functions under the ministry of defence. It helps in production, research, development and marketing. As several numbers of contenders have applied successfully to be the part of IOF. All the aspirants are waiting for IOF Group C Admit Card 2017. We will help you in giving all the relevant information that will surely help you.
In the previous month, IOF announced recruitment against 5186 vacancies for semi-skilled and group C posts. Many of the candidates want to the employee of this reputed industry. So, the authority decided to select the candidates on the basis of written exam. Candidates who have successfully applied for the post are suggested to download their hall ticket from the official web portal.
Details about IOF group C admit card 2017
Authority name: IOF-Indian Ordnance Factory
Exam type: Ordnance Factory Board Semi Skilled Exam 2017
Post name: Group C or Semi-Skilled
Numbers of vacancies: 5186 vacancies
Location: All over India
Last date to apply: 19.06.17
Admit card status: Available Now
Official website: ofbindia.gov.in
IOF Semi Skilled Hall Ticket 2017
A large number of deserving contenders have successfully applied for the recruitment process held by the Ordnance Factory Board (OFB). To appear in the written exam, you are required to have an official admit card. Following are some useful points.
- It is mandatory to carry the hall ticket/ permission letter to appear in the exam.
- Without admit card/ hall ticket, No Aspirant will be allowed to appear in the examination Centre.
- Take one original and Xerox id proof like voter card, Aadhar card, PAN card, driving license along with the admit card.
- Read all the instruction carefully mentioned on the admit card.
- Don’t carry any cheating material in the examination room.
- Reach 30 minutes before the exam starts.
Exam pattern of IOF Semi Skilled 2017
Group C IOF exam pattern is divided into 2 parts.
|Exam Pattern||Subject||Maximum Marks||Time Duration|
- There will be 1 written exam of maximum 100 marks. All questions are compulsory and there is no negative marking.
- Question paper is divided into 2 parts :
Part A: consist of 20 marks having General Studies (10 questions) and Quantitative Aptitude (10 questions).
Part B: will consist of 80 marks of NCVT syllabus for relevant trade.
OFB Group C Call Letter 2017
All the contenders are suggested to check the official web portal regularly to download the valid call letter. The applicants are required to ensure the following details:
- Name and roll no.
- Clear passport size picture
- Signature and left thumb expression
- Complete address of venue
Admit card should be duly signed by the invigilator at the time of written exam.
Way to download the IOF Group C Admit Card 2017
- Log on to the official web portal of IOF.
- Find the suitable link under “NEWS UPDATE” option.
- Fill the accurate details to download the valid admit card.
- Take a print out.
- Don’t forget to carry your admit card/ entry ticket at the time of examination.
If you have any confusion regarding IOF Group C Admit Card 2017 or you need some more information, you can comment below without any hesitation. Our team of experts would love to help you as soon as possible. We wish you all the best. Subscribe our website for more updates.