Indian Air Force Recruitment 2017
Candidates, are you searching for a job? So, we are here to inform you that Indian Air Force Recruitment 2017 released by the authority of Indian Air Force for the posts of 174 Group C Civilian. There are lots of candidates who are searching for the job so this is the big opportunity for them to apply for this post. There are 174 vacancies released by the Indian Air Force. Candidates go on its official web portal and grab this opportunity by fill its form.
Those candidates who are interested in applying for this posts or who are eligible for this post can apply for this post through online process. Candidates should be eligible according to the eligibility criteria because online eligible candidates can apply for these posts. For more other information you can also visit their official website which is given below. Keep connected with our web page we will update you with the latest information.
Organisation name: Indian Air Force
Examination name: Indian Air Force Recruitment exam 2017
Number of posts: 174 vacancies
Official website: indianairforce.nic.in
Information about: Indian Air Force Recruitment 2017
Educational qualification: the qualification of the candidates will be different for different posts which is given below:
- For the post of Supdt candidates should have passed their graduation from any recognised university.
- To apply for the post of Storekeeper and Steno candidates should have passed their 12th or any equivalent qualification.
- For the post of a tailor, the candidate should have done Industrial training Institute Certificate in the trade of Tailor or Ex-Servicemen in appropriate trade.
- Candidate should have passed their matriculation for the post of cook and
Age Limit: Age limit is different according to the different category. It should be between 18-27. And age relaxation for SC/ ST will be 5 years.
Selection process: selection process will be done on the basis of the written test, physical test, skill test etc.
Name Of Posts: There are the different name of the candidates with a different number of posts are given below:
- Vulcanizer: 01 Post
- Safaiwala: 11 Posts
- Fireman: 10 Posts
- Tailor: 01 Post
- Steno: 01 Post
- Supdt (Store): 44 Posts
- Dhobi: 01 Post
- Mess Staff: 02 Posts
- MTS: 71 Posts
- Storekeeper: 28 Posts
- Cook: 04 Posts
Process to apply for the C Civilian recruitment 2017
- Go on any web browser and open the official link of the Indian Air Force that is indianairforce.nic.in
- Tap on the option you want to apply for and fill the information which will be asked by them.
- Pay the fee through the online mode only.
- Click on the submit option after that.
- After the submission of application form download the receipt for future use.
- Take print out of it if you want.
If there will be any problem in applying for the Indian Air Force Recruitment 2017 or there will be any query related to it then you can comment below in the comment box or you can visit its official website.