DSSSB Recruitment 2017
Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board released the notification of DSSSB Recruitment 2017 for the posts of Statistical Assistant, Clerk, Draughtsman, Grade-II IV, Field Assistant & Other Posts for those candidates who were searching for this type of jobs and still unemployed. So now all the job seekers who are interested in these vacancies can apply for this recruitment according to the process which is given below.
Candidates should check the eligibility criteria first if they want to apply for this staffing process. If they will be eligible according to the eligibility criteria then they can apply for this post. For more other information candidates can visit the official website of the for Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board.
Eligibility Criteria of 1074 LDC, Grade-IV, Grade-II Recruitment 2017
It is very important to know the education qualification needed when you are going to apply for any post which is given below:
- For Grade II candidates should have done graduation for Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board.
- Candidates should have passed their 12th in typing and computer for Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board Grade IV post
- For statistical assistant posts, candidates should have done post graduate.
The selection process of all the recruitment is always different as if you are going to apply for the different posts of Statistical Assistant Field, Assistant, Other Posts, Clerk, Draughtsman, Grade-II IV and LDC so its selection process is different which depends upon 2 rounds that are written exam and skill test that interview round.
The Age limit for all the posts are different which is given below:
- Age limit for all the posts will be between 18-27 years.
- There will be age relaxation for Ex-serviceman will be of 3 years.
- Age relaxation for reserved category will be 5-13 years.
|NAME OF POSTS||SALARY||GRADE PAY|
|Grade-II (DASS)||Rs. 9300 – 34800/-||4600/4200/-|
|Grade-IV (DASS)||Rs. 5200 -20200/-||1900/2400/-|
|Food Safety Officer||Rs. 9300 – 34800/-||4600/4200/-|
|Statistical Assistant||Rs. 9300 – 34800/-||4600/4200/-|
|LDC||Rs. 5200 -20200/-||1900/2400/-|
|Draughtsman Grade-III||Rs. 5200 -20200/-||1900/2400/-|
|Field Assistant||Rs. 5200 -20200/-||1900/2400/-|
|Junior Engineer (Civil)||Rs. 9300 – 34800/-||4600/4200/-|
|Librarian||Rs. 9300 – 34800/-||4600/4200/-|
Application for this recruitment process will be RS. 100/- which candidates have to pay through online mode only.
Those candidates who belong to SC, ST and women category there will be no fee for them.
Download DSSSB Recruitment 2017
Name of Organization: Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board
Examination Name: DSSSB Recruitment Exam 2017
Information About: DSSSB LDC, Grade-IV, Grade-II Vacancies Recruitment 2017
Date of Exam: Available Shortly
Last date to Apply: 21st August 2017
Starting Date To Apply: 1st August 2017
Name of Posts: Statistical Assistant, Clerk, Draughtsman, LDC, Grade-IV, Grade-II Field Assistant & Other Posts
Number of Posts: 1074 vacancies
Official Website: delhi.gov.in
Location of Job: Delhi
Process to apply for the DSSSB LDC, Grade-IV, Grade-II Posts 2017
- Open any web browser and fill the official website of Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board.
- Then check the option you were searching about under the heading of the latest news.
- Hit on that option
- After that fill the information which will be asked by them.
- Pay the fee through online mode only.
- Hit on the submit option after that.
- Take receipt of tit.
- Take a hard copy for a proof.
If applicants will get any problem regarding DSSSB Recruitment 2017 then they can comment below in the comment box which is given below or they can visit its official website.