BSNL JAO Recruitment 2017
The Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited (BSNL) Authority provides Employment to the various section of the people every year. This year they offer 996 posts of Junior Account Officer (JAO). Candidates who wish to grab the opportunity of getting a job in the government sector, they will try to clear the recruitment exam. The BSNL JAO Recruitment 2017 is conducting the exam to recruit the personnel for vacant jobs in their organization. So, the interested applicant can fill the application form first for appearing in futhure exams that are conducting by the Authority.
Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited Recruitment 2017
The BSNL is very reputed organization. They provide so many services to the people. As they also provide employment every year on the large scale. The candidates who are interested in the post of the Junior Accounts Officer (JAO) have a chance to fill the application form and appear in the exam. As it is very good opportunity that is offered by the BSNL organization. Here, we will give you all details regarding the Recruitment process of the BSNL Board. Candidates easy try for the post by following our Recruitment criteria.
Eligibility Criteria for BSNL Junior Accounts Officer 2017
Educational Qualifications– The candidates having these Degrees are only eligible to appear in exam-
Those candidates who have this education Degree from a recognized Institute/University shall only be able to appear in the online examination.
Age Limit- There is no specific Notification is given regarding the age yet, so basically the candidates who wish to give exam they can give. No restrictions are made by the authority on the official website.
BSNL Junior Accounts Officer Job Vacancy 2017
The Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited offers 996 vacancies for Junior Accounts Officer posts. The candidates who are interested in this post, fill the application form for appearing in the exam. This post is basically referring to the commerce student as the job is for the Account Officer. So, the Commerce students easily eligible for the job.
First, the interested candidates have to fill application form after that all another selection process will be conducted by the Authority.
Selection Process for BSNL JAO Recruitment 2017
After registering the name through the application form by the candidates. Candidates are able to attempt to the next round of the exams.
- Written Examination
Important Dates for BSNL JAO Notification 2017
- Filling Application Form start from 11-Sep-2017 (Online Basis)
- Exam Date: 5-Nov-2017
The Maximum or Ideal Salary for the applicant who clear online examination, that is given below-
- 16,400 to 45,000/-
Get BSNL JAO Recruitment 2017
- Name of Organization- Bharat Sanchar Nigam limited (BSNL)
- Name of Post- Junior Accounts Officer
- Job Types- Central Government Jobs
- Number of Vacancy- 996 posts
- Official Website-bsnl.co.in
Steps to Apply BSNL Junior Accounts Officer Recruitment 2017
- First, all the applicants have to visit on Official Website.
- A homepage is shown on the screen.
- After it, the link BSNL JAO Recruitment will be shown at the last of the page on right side.
- After the link open, fill all the required details that are mentioned on the page.
- Then connect the self-attested documents with Photograph and signature.
- Candidates have to pay some registration fees that is mentioned.
- Finally, click on the “Submit Button”, for registering your details.
- Click on Download button and save it.
- Take a print copy for the Future
If you have any query regarding BSNL JAO Recruitment 2017 you can comment in the co9mment box.