AIIMS Rishikesh Recruitment 2017 Apply Online for Staff Nurse Vacancy (1154 Posts)
AIIMS Rishikesh Recruitment 2017
This is to inform to all the applicants that a notification has been released by the AIIMS for AIIMS Rishikesh Recruitment 2017. On 17th June 2017, All India Institute of Medical Sciences has come up with a notification for the post of Staff Nurse Grade II and Assistant Nursing Superintendent ‘Group A’ for the 1,154 vacancies.
The applicants who desire to apply for the available vacancies must look at the eligibility criteria and fill the application form before the last date. The application form submission procedure has been started from 17th June 2017 and will continue till 31st July 2017. The details related to the vacancies are stated below. The job seekers can fill the application form from the official website of AIIMS, Rishikesh.
Hurry up all the applicants so as to grab this wonderful chance. The candidates have to go through the direct recruitment via personal interview which will be conducted by the recruitment authority of AIIMS after the application form submission procedure will finish.
Eligibility Criteria for the Staff Nurse Posts in AIIMS 2017
The candidates who are willing to fill the application form for the various number of vacancies available for the post of Staff Nurse in AIIMS Rishikesh must go through the following stated eligibility requirements.
- Educational Qualification: The applicants who wish to fill the application form for the post of Staff Nurse Grade II and Assistant Nursing Superintendent ‘Group A’ in AIIMS Rishikesh must complete the following requirements.
- 4 years course in B.Sc. Nursing or equivalent education from any recognised university or institute.
- Registration with the Indian Nursing Council / State Nursing Council.
- 6 years’ experience in 200 bedded healthcare organisation.
- Basic Knowledge of Computer.
For more details, the applicants must visit the official notification.
- Age Limit: The age limit varies with the availability of posts
- For Staff Nurse Grade II: Minimum age requirement is 21 years and maximum age is 30 years.
- For Assistant Nursing Superintendent ‘Group A’: Minimum age requirement is 21 years and maximum age is 35 years.
- Pay Scale: The salary that will be offered to the selected applicants is good enough.
- For Assistant Nursing Superintendent ‘Group A’: Rs. 15,600 to Rs. 39,100 plus a Grade Pay of Rs. 5,400
- For Staff Nurse Grade II: Rs. 9,300 to Rs. 34,800 plus a Grade Pay of Rs. 4,600
- Selection Procedure: There is direct recruitment for the numerous number of vacancies available for the post of Staff Nurse and Assistant Nursing. The applicants will be selected directly on the basis of the personal interview.
- Application Form Fees: The candidates who want to apply for the number of available vacancies must check the official notification for the details related to the application form fees.
Detailed Information about AIIMS Rishikesh Recruitment 2017
- Organisation name: All India Institute of Medical Sciences
- Location: Rishikesh
- Total number of posts: 1,154
- Name of the post: Staff Nurse Grade II, Assistant Nursing Superintendent ‘Group A’
- Starting date of application form: 17th June 2017
- Last date of application form submission: 31st July 2017
- Official Link:aiimsrishikesh.edu.in
Steps to Apply for Vacancies in AIIMS Rishikesh 2017
The applicants who want to apply for the various number of posts of Staff Nurse and Assistant Nursing in AIIMS Rishikesh must go through the following stated steps mentioned below.
- Go to the official site of All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Rishikesh.
- Go to the block of Latest News and Events.
- Click on the link to application form.
- Open that particular link.
- Fill up the application form with the details mention in the form carefully and press submit button.
- Your application form will get display on your screen.
- Download the form.
If the applicants want to collect more information and details related to AIIMS Rishikesh Recruitment 2017 the candidates can leave their remarks below in the comment box if they have any related queries.