AIIMS Bhubaneswar Recruitment 2017 1211 Medical Officer & Other Posts
AIIMS Bhubaneswar Recruitment 2017
Here is a good news for you all that AIIMS Bhubaneswar Recruitment 2017 released by the authority of AIIMS for the post of the medical officer and others posts. There are 1211 posts released by the authority. Here is a good opportunity for all candidates. This is the chance to grab this opportunity. Interested candidates can visit its official web portal who have their interest in this field.
Organization Name: All India Institute of Medical Sciences.
Official Website: www.aiimsbhubaneswar.edu.in.
Name Of The Posts: Non-Faculty Group B jobs.
Number of Posts: 1211
Last Date: 28th June 2017.
Total Posts with Details
NUMBER OF POSTS: There Are 1211 Vacancies were released by the authority of the AIIMS Bhubaneswar which are given below:
- Hospital (Nurse): 931 Posts
- Public Health Nurse: 01 Post
- Staff Nurse Grade-I (Nursing Sisters): 127 Posts
- TB & Chest Diseases Health Assistant: 02 Posts
- Maternity & Child Welfare Officer: 01 Post
- Staff Nurse Grade-II (Sister Grade-II): 800 Posts
- Hospital (Technical): 108 Posts
- CSSD Technician: 06 Posts
- Electro-Cardiograph Technical Assistant: 01 Post
- Technical Assistant (ENT) Speech Therapist: 01 Post
- Radiographic Technician Grade-I: 15 Posts
- Technical Assistant/ Technician (Nuclear Medicine): 01 Post
- Radiotherapy Technician Grade-II: 02 Posts
- Audiometry Technician (ENT): 01 Post
- Technical Assistant/ Technician: 64 Posts
- Technical Officer (Opthal) (Refractionist) : 04 Posts
- Technical Officer (Technical Supervisor): 09 Posts
- Technical Officer (Dental Technician): 04 Posts
- Physio/ Ortho/ Yoga: 09 Posts
- Physiotherapist: 02 Posts
- Multi Rehabilitation Worker (Physiotherapist): 04 Posts
- Occupational Therapist: 01 Post
- Technician Prosthetic & Orthotic (Technical Officer): 01 Post
- Yoga Instructor: 01 Post
- Hospital Management: 40 Posts
- Dietician: 12 Posts
- Medical Social Service Officer Grade I: 15 Posts
- Medico Social Worker: 03 Posts
- Psychiatric Social Worker: 03 Posts
- Vocation Counsellor: 01 Post
- Health Educator(Social Psychologist): 01 Post
- Medical Record Officer: 04 Posts
- Laundry Manager: 01 Post
- Hostel/ Library: 10 Posts
- Warden (Hostel Warden): 03 Posts
- Lady Hostel Warden: 02 Posts
- Librarian Grade-I (Documentalist): 01 Post
- Librarian Grade-III: 04 Posts
- Engineering: 22 Posts
- Bio-Medical Engineer: 01 Post
- PACS Administrator (Technical Officer Photography): 01 Post
- Gas Officer/ Manager/ Supervisor: 01 Post
- Assistant Engineer (A/ C&R) : 01 Post
- Junior Engineer (A/ C&R) : 04 Posts
- Assistant Engineer (Electrical): 01 Posts
- Junior Engineer (Electrical) : 04 Posts
- Assistant Engineer (Civil): 03 Posts
- Junior Engineer (Civil): 06 Posts
- Admin/ Accounts: 91 Posts
- Junior Accounts Officer (Accountant): 04 Posts
- Chief Cashier: 01 Post
- Assistant Administrative Officer: 02 Posts
- Office Assistant (NS): 43 Posts
- Legal Assistant: 01 Post
- Jr. Reception Officer: 02 Posts
- Transport Supervisor: 01 Post
- Assistant Security Officer: 01 Post
- Private Secretary: 05 Posts
- Personal Assistant: 06 Posts
- Assistant Stores Officer: 01 Post
- Store Keeper: 20 Posts
- Sr. Hindi Officer: 01 Post
- Junior Hindi Translator: 03 Post
Educational qualification: candidates should have done b.Se. From a recognised university. B.Sc. (Nursing) (4-year course) from a recognised Institute/ University or B.Sc. (Post-certificate) or equivalent such as B.Sc. Nursing (Post-basic) (2-year course) from a recognised Institute/ University for S.No-3, Degree or Diploma in General Nursing.
Age Limit: Age limit for every category is different. It will be between the 21- 35 years.
Selection process: selection process is depends upon the computer based test and written test.
Application fee: application fee for all category is Rs. 1000/- and there is no fee for SC, ST AND PWD.
Steps To Apply For AIIMS Bhubaneswar Recruitment 2017
- Open the official website of the AIIMS Bhubaneswar that is www.aiimsbhubaneswar.edu.in on web browser.
- Tap the option you want to apply for.
- Fill all the information very carefully which will be ask by them.
- Pay the fee through online mode.
- Click on the submit option and wait for few seconds.
- After the submission of the form candidates have to download its slip from online web page.
- Take print out of it for future use.
If there will any problem in applying for the AIIMS Bhubaneswar Recruitment 2017 or there will be any issue related to it then you can comment below in the comment box or you can visit its official website which will help you a lot to know more about.