AGRICET Notification 2017
Hurry up all the applicants who want to get admission in Acharya N.G. Ranga Agricultural University/ Professor Jayashankar Telangana State Agricultural University as a notification has been released for the AGRICET Notification 2017. The candidates as per the eligibility criteria can apply for the Agriculture Common Entrance Test to get admission into 4 years B.Sc. (Agriculture) in ANGRAU/PJTSAU.
The AGRICET Entrance Test will be conducted by the ANGRAU on 30th July 2017 from 10:30 AM to 12:00 noon. The test will be of 1:30-hour duration and the question paper consists of total 120 questions. The questions will be of objective type and each question carries one mark. The candidates have to answer in OMR sheet. To appear in the examination the candidates must require the syllabus. The syllabus will be as prescribed by the ANGRAU to Diploma courses in Agriculture and Seed Technology.
The medium of the question paper will be in Telugu Language and to attend the examination the applicants need the Admit Card which will be available at the official website by 22nd July 2017. The AGRICET test will be held at following examination centres:
- V. Agricultural College, Tirupati, Chittoor District.
- Agricultural College, Bapatla, Guntur District.
- Agricultural College, Naira, Srikakulam District.
The total number of seats in University Agricultural Colleges (Government) is 112 (101 for Agriculture Diploma holders and 11 for Seed Technology Diploma holders). The seats will be allocated in the ratio of 85% for local candidates and remaining 15% to the unreserved quota.
The applicants from the official website can fill the application form and pay the application form fees through Demand Draft.
The qualifying percentage of marks for the AGRAICET 2017 is 25% of the maximum marks considered for ranking and the applicants who belong to Scheduled Caste and Scheduled Tribe, there is no minimum qualifying mark they will get admission as per the availability of seats for the reserved category candidates.
Eligibility Criteria for ANGRAU AGRICET Exam 2017
The applicants who wish to get admission into four years B.Sc (Agriculture) Degree Program through AGRICET in Acharya N.G. Ranga Agricultural University/ Professor Jayashankar Telangana State Agricultural University must have a look at the eligibility criteria before filling the application form.
- Educational Qualification: The applicants who wish to get admission must have passed the two years Diploma in Agriculture/Seed Technology from ANGRAU/PJTSAU or those who are going to complete in the academic year of 2016-2017
- Age Limit: the candidates with the mini8mu age of 17yeras and maximum age of 22 years are eligible to fill the application form and age relaxation is provided to the reserved category candidates.
- For SC/ST candidates three years of age relaxation is provided.
- For PH candidates five years of age relaxation is provided.
- Application form Fees: The candidates who are going to apply in the ANGRAU have to pay the application form fees via Demand Draft in favour of the Comptroller, ANGRAU, payable at Guntur.
- For General category candidates Rs.500/-
- For SC/ST/PH category candidates Rs. 250/-
- In Case of Late Application form fees:
- For General category candidates Rs. 1,000/-
- For SC/ST/PH category candidates Rs. 500/-
Documents/Certificates Required with the Application Form:
- Diploma Certificate/Course Completion Certificate
- Date of Birth Certificate
- Caste Certificate in case of SC/ST/BC candidates issued by the Mandal Revenue Officer.
- Aadhar number
- PH, NCC, Sports and Defense etc. Certificates issued by the concerned authorities.
- Study or Residence or relevant Certificates for proof of local status (last 7 years)
Details Related to AGRICET Notification 2017
- Exam Name: Agriculture Common Entrance Test (AGRICET)
- Exam date: 30th July 2017
- Exam timings: 10:30 AM to 12:00 Noon
- Medium of Test: Telugu medium
- Admit Card Availability: 22nd July 2017
- Category: AGRICET Notification
- Course Name:Sc. (Agriculture)
- Course duration: 4 years
Apply for ANGRAU Agriculture Common Entrance Test 2017
The eligible applicants who desire to apply for the AGRICET and wants to pursue admission in AGRICET must follow these simple steps in ordered to fill the application form to take admission in B.Sc. (Agriculture).
- Visit the official website of Acharya N.G. Ranga Agricultural University.
- Go to the block of “EXAMS / RESULTS / ADMISSIONS”
- Click on read more.
- A page will get display.
- Look for the link to Application Form.
- Click on that particular link and a form will get display on your screen.
- Fill up the form with the details asked in the form carefully and press submit
- Download the form.
- Pay the application form via Demand Draft in favour of the Comptroller, ANGRAU, payable at Guntur and attest the documents required with the application form and post it to the:
Office of the Associate Director of Research,
Regional Agricultural Research Station,
Tirupati – 517502
For more details and information related to AGRICET Notification 2017, the applicants can leave their comments below in the comment box or if the applicants have any related queries feel free to leave a reply.